Why use AWS for web hosting?
Broad CMS and development platform support
With AWS, you can use whatever CMS you like, including WordPress, Drupal, Joomla. AWS also supports and provides SDKs for popular platforms like Java, Ruby, PHP, Node.js, and .Net.
Your customers can be anywhere in the world. With AWS you can have a datacenter hosting your website in any geography you choose with just a few mouse clicks.
Dynamically grow and shrink resources
Website traffic can fluctuate a lot. From quiet times in the middle of the night, to campaign driven, social media sharing traffic spikes, AWS infrastructure that can grow and shrink to meet your needs.
Flexible pricing models
AWS only charges you for the resources you use, with no up-front costs or long-term contracts. AWS has web hosting options that offer pay-as-you-go pricing.
AWS Website Solutions
Simple Website Hosting
- Websites built on common applications like WordPress, Joomla, Drupal, Magento
- Websites built on popular development stacks like LAMP, LEMP, MEAN, Node.Js
- Websites that are unlikely to scale beyond 5 servers
- Customers who want to manage their own web server and resources
- Customers who want one console to manage their web server, DNS, and networking
Static Website Hosting
- Websites that do not contain server-side scripting, like PHP or ASP.NET
- Websites that change infrequently with few authors
- Websites need to scale for occasionally intervals of high traffic
- Customers who do not want to manage infrastructure
Enterprise Web Hosting
- Websites that use multiple web servers across at least two data centers
- Websites that need to scale using load balancing, autoscaling, or external databases
- Websites that require sustained high CPU utilization
- Customers who need maximum control and flexibility for their web server configuration and administration